Monday, December 20, 2010

The only you(6)

THE DAY WE LOVE
-20090820-

Before the day night, we went the playground again...
we r sitting on the slide
but i sit behind you and appreciate your back enough =P
i trying to hug and hold your hand
but you dodge my hand
when i holding your shoulder slowly,you r sit stabil and no move anymore
what the means? you accept it? or?

after that,i feel that this is the time i should ask again
''Can we together?''
you silently
i trying to hold your hand slowly
the answer is ''i do''
your action is mention anything
you didnt dodge my hand anything...
YEAh!!!
I could called you ''dear'' since from that time!

Our ''first day'' made something sadness coz i have go to genting for part time
we cant meet in few days...
but it's sweets...
i love the feeling that someone expected to waiting for me back...
but i dont do so if not necessary.


20082009
A memorial date and special for you and me~

No comments:

Post a Comment