Monday, December 20, 2010

The only you(5)

THE DAY WE PROVED
-20090730-

A bigger risk i facing
your form6 monthly exam started
this is your first exam in your skol
and we have some matter to made me taking the risk
i didnt sms you in 1 week unexpectedly!
my stupid reason is i want you concentrate in your exam when your fren asking me

Wednesday night,going to pasar malam
i saw a boy pick you by motor in sudden...
From a distance,I saw you with alot of friend r walking thr
i saw you and you too...
but we just like a stranger passing by
What the painful feeling! I feel regret why i take the risk!
Just let it go~ Ever though her friend had advised me

finally i cant act as nothing happened
I know what r you think and feel from her friend
i am always cant read what you really want and feel
I text you immediately to date you go out
you answer'' yes!''
surprise coz i tot you r angrying me...but not

we went go the other playground at the taman that you live...
we sitting on the swing and talk alot...
finally you face me and smile alot too...
But i ask the stupid question once again
then, the answer is ''no'' again
maybe you dont want accept it so easily

but once again,i think i can
the time will coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment