Monday, December 20, 2010

The only you(1)

THE DAY WE BEGIN
-20090401-

Friendster,as usually i will ask for people the same thing,especially girl... =p
''nice to meet you...mind intro? and can give me your msn address? thx thx^^''

The day,we start our first communication through msn:
We chat all about work at Genting... but not so much we talk...
and then,I want to get your hp number,u ask''why want my number?''
''coz i want kao you lo''. For sure you think i am kidding...
''you got bf?''
you dont to tell me...
I not sure you got bf or not but i just feel want to get an opportunity to contract with you more,
so I make sure I must get your bf...I never give up in this ...
finally,you gv me! haha! but fail to ask about your bf ... sigh~~ >.<

End of chatting,I save ur number and put my phone away and go for my dinner.
In the evening,I got a message,''I love you''
Just reply it,''I love you too''
Special first message in my life...never and ever in future!i sure it!
the feeling is stronger!

I called you in the midnight.
Quite surprise when you speak Cantonese to me.
Coz when you received my call,we keep silence thr for few seconds.
I dont know speak out what language to you... haha!
chatting somewhere then i said it again,
''I want kao you'' ,''you got bf?''
April fool in the day,u just: ''dont kidding la''
''Ok!you dont believe then i say again after 12am''
ever though,but u still dont believe...and at last you got bf,
dont ask so much abt the detail abt your bf...
just alot abt Genting work...
I remember that you ask alot,i answer alot~ cutee~ =P

Since on the day,we contract and sms in every days...
call u every nights although you feel dont want waste all on you...
but i just do it~

No comments:

Post a Comment