Monday, December 20, 2010

The only you (2)

THE DAY WE MAKE
-20090406-

I willing to be a listener that only belongs to you...
any matters happened between you and your bf...
I listen anything den you told me...I trying to consulate,to understand...
He was made you so disappointed and lost confidence
i felt that you love him tight
and i know maybe I am just a passenger...
But i just never give up to comfort you in the sadness...
I am weak maybe cant help you much...feel sorry on it sometimes

you date him and go to Genting, may give him a chance
but i aim to meet you there... quite stupid~ >.<
you stay in your ex-roommates' room and me too...
but there r a bad day for us
coz our hopes broken
finally he didnt go and grasp the chance...
it was made you so disappointed as well
and i got 2 hopes this time,but broken also...
1st,it is not so seriously...finally we just pass the chance of meeting between...
When you need the ID card to entry,i cant give you by personally and just pass it to your roommate to you
but we tried the most short distance of phone calling.
2nd,same as you...hope he will go and both of you keep your relationship longer and sweet
feeling complicated between either i have to feel happy or sad~ you know what i said...

I am feel proud and happy coz you listed me as one of the 3 person that you most willing to receive phone calling or message...Although maybe i am third in ranking ... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment