Thursday, June 24, 2010

CTR 360 Maestri




Nike CTR360 Maestri


It's emphasized that ''possession'' and ''passing'' as the core design.
it can greatly increase the ability to stop and control the ball.
There are many professionals identified to design the CTR360 and make it more perfect devolopment.



The base of the CTR360 designed with 18 spike nail is unique design among the three nail soles rounded design,it will make player more stability and gravity when controling the ball.


Surface of CTR360 designed to improve ball control.These pods have also to make sure will perform more direct and accurate when passing.


Well,this is my dream boot.
Because of my idol player,Fabregas as the spokersperson of this product...



I hope i could get it when my birthday,but difficult to realize...because i know that nobody will buy to me as birthday present. Sighhh~~
So i planning to buy it for using my PTPTN loan...At least Rm150++ of this boot.
Ask for my parents to sponsor some... YEAh~
Expect to wear it to enjoy play football soon...

It's some different sample of different colour in edition,but i prefer the original one, BLACK & RED
give some opinion please....


RED & WHITE



WHITE & GREY



WHITE & BLUE


WHITE & GREEN


BLACK & SKY BLUE



p.s:My boots was broken,I really need a new boots...~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment