Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Latest(college life)

So long time didn't come and update blog here
Well,I am going to say something about the latest of mine...

Finally,I can enter to Year 2 of diploma,
can continue to attend lecture class with all DAC year2 students,
go to campus by walk with Pui Fong recently,
kidding with my dearly classmates in tutorial class,
and stay at DG04 with my new housemates
somemore I could go back KKB every thursdays unless I don't wish

For this sem of subject,
too many theory and have to memories,
GOD!this is my weakness...
just try my best to do it well
somemore i still have to resit other 2 failed subject in this sem

That's all i think
conclusion,actually I really love this kind of college's life so much
just enjoy what I got right now
wouldn't regret on it anymore...

1 comment: