Saturday, July 3, 2010

What the match!

Congratulations to my second choice,Netherlands beaten Brazil clash to semi-final.A nice second half match they had played ever!

Good job!Wesley Sneijder!You're really best!

I wonder who will go watch the next watch,Uruguay Vs Ghana coming up.
Goh Kee Wei said want to do revision and he is not interest in the match.
But I keep on asking him to accompany me to watch and eat as the reason.
Finally I done it~ =)

Less people sitting at Ghany to watch this match than other days.
So we sit a nice seat from the TV...
There are getting cold due to raining and windy.
But we just enjoy for our supper first.
Finally the match is start.

There're the opinion what I describe about the match:

What the dramatic match that I watched FIFA World Cup 2010 ever?

Both teams played a bad performance fully in mistaken,but they scored two world-class goals,who Ghana's Muntari scored a long-range shot and Diego Forlan goal with a amanzing free kick.

After draw 1-1 until extra time 119 minutes,Luis Suarez was sent off due to blocking a ball with his hand on the goal line,but Asamoah Gyan hit the bar with his spot kick in penalty kick.

Finally Uruguay won 4-2 in
penalty shotout through to clash against Netherlands in semi-final and
send Africa last hope,Ghana to home!


Made me feel excited from this match.
Funny+nervous always~

Now is the bed time...
expect for last two quarter-final matches,
Argentina Vs Germany & Spain Vs Paraguay

So,
NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment